Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Family History


Hello my name is Grant Lahr and I am doing a project on my family history. To gather this information I interviewed two people, my Grandpa from my dad's side and my mom. to gather this information I asked questions like; what was your mom's maiden name? And what where then names of your grandparents? I was surprised at some of the results I got. Using this information I created this Family Echo. This Family tree shows all of the generations in both sides of my family. I also sent a parent email to my mom asking her for information and here is what I found Parent Email. I asked her questions like; What does your last name mean and what nationality are you? I created this Prezi below to go into further explanation members.













































No comments:

Post a Comment